Friday, August 17, 2012

Update! And new watch!

Heyoooo!! I just wanted you guys to update you on whats going on! So it's almost the end of summer and I am so confused. I really don't know where summer just went. I feel really mad at myself because this summer I was really lazy. Except for the one time I went running with my brother and a few classes of acro, I mostly only ate, went on the computer, and slept. :( I feel really unfit so during the school time I'm going to try exercising more and take gymnastic classes!
I just went to the mall with my friend and I bought myself...a watch!! I love it so much and looks so classy!  ;)
Ahhh!! My watch!!
this pic is actually more me then my watch! heh..:/













I just finished my summer homework assignment and I'm sooo happy...I don't have to worry about it anymore...well for 3 more weeks. I mostly just wrote the first two paragraphs in two weeks and finished the 4 last paragraph in about 2 hours...haha...
Look out for a post that me and my friends from forevercrazyrabbit.blogspot.com might do together! I'm not really sure what it will be about, but...you'll see :)   
Well just wanted to update you guys on my summer :) byeeee <3

1 comment: