Wednesday, August 15, 2012

pink starry night nails

hi guys! I'm excited to share with you  this nail design I had a couple of months ago for a bat mitzba (i think that's how you spell it?) I call it pink starry night nails because it reminds me of the stars in the sky. I guess it look more like it if it was the color dark blue, but in this design you can use any color you like. This design is fun and cute and goes with pretty much every outfit! This is an easy nail design that will take it only a few minutes to do! Here we go!

You will need: A nail sponge, nail polish (the color that you would like), andddd NAIL SPARKLESSS! (i used gold but you can use any color you'd like)

  • First you want to pour some nail polish on a surface you don't care to get dirty (like a paper or magazine) 
  • then you want to take your sponge and dab a corner of it into the nail polish
  • You wanna then dab the sponge on the middle to tip of your nail from one side to the other 
  • Keep doing this mulitiple times so it looks bolder, brighter, and BETTER! :D 
  • Put a clear top coat 
  • then (my favorite part) take the nail glitter polish and you want to just put it over the polish and put more glitter near the tip of your finger and YOUR DONE! :D :) <3 
I hope you have fun and enjoy doing this nail design for any occasion! See ya later! <3 

P.S. this is the dress i wore to the par-ta! I got it from delia's for SALE! It's super cute and definitely matches with my nails! I also wore dark pink and tan colored heals! :)


Lol these are me and my friend's feet! 


2 comments:

  1. Koolio nails!!! When u say nail sponge, what's a nail sponge???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you can use a make up sponge or a face sponge I'll put a picture of the sponge thing I use

    ReplyDelete