Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Cupcake nails!! And finally back!

Hey guys! AND SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED ANYTHING IN A WHILE! I'm so sorry! :( But many more post to come! I have a back to school post coming soon! So watch out for that post! But today I was laying around bored and I thought of an idea! I heard many people doing this so i decided to do...CUPCAKE NAILS! These nails are so cute and match with ANY outfit! I love them soo much i want to eat them! (But don't really you will get REALLY sick :P LOL)  Here it is!!!
ahhh!! cup cake!!!
Here are the steps needed to create these yummy cupcake nails!
1.First start with a base pink coat. I got this pink from forever 21. It's not my favorite because i feel like it's very thick but it works.
2.Put top coat!
3.Then you want to take a brighter pink and paint the tip of your nail
4.TOPPP COATTTT!! :D
(I only used my middle finger but you can do any or all fingers you want!)
5.Take a white nail polish and paint on top of the pink tip for the "frosting" (in a cloud like shape)
Don't forget the sparkles!
6.After that take a dark red and make a little dot on top of the white for a little cherry candy :)
What I used! 
7.After this step take a long sparkly silver and paint the white "frosting" part for "sprinkles"
8. the last step is easy: top coat one more time and BU BAM! your done!!
I'm in love with this nail because it's SOO cute!!
Well i got to go now to eat some cupcakes! Enjoy this tutorial!! <3



2 comments: