Sunday, July 7, 2013

Weekend with Mia :)

The past spring break I was dog sitting for my mom's friend, Mia. I'm pretty sure she is a Calavier King Charles Spaniel, but I'm not exactly sure. She is the most adorable, cute doggy ever! She is so good and fun to play with, EXCEPT when you are eating or cooking, then she is a stalker puppy!!! I fell in love with her so much that my mom asked if we can dog sit her again and her owner said yes! I was so happy but this time I only had her for 3 days :(. On the last day it was July 4th and Mia was soooo scared of the fire works I felt so bad! She was shaking and crying and I just held her. When we brought her back home she was happy again though! :)
This picture is adorable
I miss mia :( As you can tell from the pictures, Mia LOVES sleeping.




Mia out for a walk without a leash! She was hopping all over the place!

Sleepy Mia


No comments:

Post a Comment