Sunday, July 7, 2013

I'M BACK

Hi it's Hannah!!! Don't know who I am? Oh yeah you probably don't since I HAVEN'T BEEN ON IN FOREVER!!! I'm sorry! Just been busy with tests in school and also been just LAZY. I just wanted to make this post for an update!
Well on June 20th it was my BIRTHDAY woo hoo!!!!! I had a really nice birthday and i went to habachi!!!  STEAK STEAK STEAK
Alsoooo i was pretty happy with my regents scores:
Math i got a 90 which is really surprising and in Earth Science I got a 88 which is meh. All yall in school just remember: STUDY AND DON'T SLACK...I've learned that from experience :/

This summer I'm doing some really interesting things:
I'm going to MIAMI FLORIDA!!! My first time in Florida and on an AIRPLANE! That's so cray cray right? I'm so excited to go on the beach and swim and EAT :)

Also I might be going to six flags with my friends and splish splash with my family which is gonna be really exciting!

I hope i won't slack off again, but I just needed some time off the blog.
Please comment below some post or video request i should do! THANKS BYE LOVE YA

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this! I would love to see vlogs, vlogs, and more vlogs!

    ReplyDelete