Monday, July 22, 2013

Miami Vacation in Photos

hey guys! I just came back from vaca! I went to Miami, Florida and it was sooo fun! I took some videos and pictures but this post will just be pics. I might make a vlog video, but I'm not too sure yet if I will. So here it is
Btw usually when people think of Miami they think of partying and crazy teens on vacation, but all I saw there were Spanish people and the elders! So I think that was kind of a myth...heh...

Day 1:
FIRST AIRPLANE RIDE WOOHOO

















Boys having fun on the bus..?

Water in Miami is much better than NY
Josh loved his "fancy" voss water..






 Day 2:

rainy days in florida :(
As you can tell, the tour bus was uber fun
part of the tour was to go to a cigar place..we did not enjoy that :P :(
i like taking dramatic photos of josh




go brandon!

ootd











Day 3:

went to downtown Miami for Cuban food
banana chips!!

streak :D
I loved the palm trees!


brotherly love haha

When we got back to the hotel we wanted to go the pool/beach, but it started pouring! :(
Bipolar Miami weather!!!






Day 4:

model poseeee!
more brotherly love
hahha XD
so artistic right?
bye bye miami beach :(
new york at night is so beautiful!



 so that was basically a over view of our trip to Miami! I'm still deciding if i should post the vlog or not because I'm such a bad vlogger! Byeeeeeee!! :) <3











No comments:

Post a Comment