Sunday, February 3, 2013

Gymnastics Update #1

Hey guys!
This is my first gymnastics update post that i will be doing over the course of...i guess my gymnastics career? I dont know how to put it XD
But on Monday I had my first gymnastics class in like a year and wow was i out of shape!
But it was UBER fun!! I got to do my first ever (with help) backhandspring and front handspring and it felt amazing...wellllll
after two days it didnt feel amazing because wow was I sore...
i had never felt so sore in my life! In school i could hardly carry my books and my friends had fun punching my arms -__-
well back to the gymnastics...I love love loveewe my new gymnastics place! We do floor vault bars beam and tumble track!
And unlike my old gymnastics place this one's floor is a spring floor so it makes doing hard tricks easier!
Out of everything I liked the tumble track the best because did a front handspring by myself on it and it was AWESOME!!!!
I cant wait to go tomorrow and see ya guys in my next post!
SEE YA LATER :)

No comments:

Post a Comment