Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Props to....Nutella!

so trueee
Hey my little muffins! This post is my first props to post! And for the first post i'm giving props to...the one the only NUTELLA!
You know, the chocolate i mean "coco" spread that we all love and can eat for any meal!
I wanna give props to it because it's just so good and i'm addicted! :D
Also you don't have to just use it for a spread...you can also use it to make hot coco, cookies and i even heard of a nutella cheese cake by laura vitali!! Love her you should check her out on youtube or her website! She almost every meal you can think of!
Anyways, i just love nutella, it's just so...so....yummyyyyy...I mean who wouldn't love it??!!! (unless your allergic :/ )
But yeah that was my little first props to post! I hope you liked it...i know it's kind of bland, but i'll find a way to make it more...spiccyy..ok that was weird...
yumm :P
A spoon full of nutella makes the medicine go down!
KK BYE LOVE YA



No comments:

Post a Comment