Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Ruined!

Hey guys as you may know, hurricane Sandy has just passed and left a devestating effect of the east coast of the U.S. :( i pray for all the families that house has been destroyed or loss any loved ones. some of you may also know that some people didn't have school for ONE WHOLE WEEK! I was really happy about that, but what i wasn't happy about was Halloween being missed! Not that i really like the holiday, but me and my friend were plannning on both being bunnies! I guess that idea is gone! Well that was just a little update right now! But i'm okay and luckily didn't have any power outs! Unforuntely, most of my friends don't have power STILL for 7-10  days! :(
I hope that you are all okay and i'll be posting more videos soon!
Buh Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment