Saturday, August 11, 2012

French Manicure

My French Manicure! <3
What you will need!!
 Hey guys! It's Hannah with my first nail design!! This was done on my mom's hand. I like french nails because they look so simple, but elegant and go with any outfit! I decided to put a thin gold sparkly line under the white stripe so it looks fun and designy-ey...(if that's a word) :P I'm not the best at drawing straight lines, but I tried my best. Here is how to do this simple design in five easy steps!


You will need a white, gold sparkle, base and top coat, and a very thin paint brush, nail brush, ect.

1. First, you want to put a base clear coat for protection and the smooth out your nail for the polish.


2.Secondly, you want to get your white polish out and carefully drag it across the top of your nail as thick or thin as you like.
3.Then, you want to put top coat.




4.You want to take your thin brush out and dab it into the gold glitter polish and paint and thin line under the white strip.

5.Finally, you want to end it with a top coat, let it dry and BAM! Your done!! Now you have a french manicure! Enjoy painting your nails!  :D





No comments:

Post a Comment